LEANING IN TO VOTE FORWARD
Writing letters to voters is one of the most effective ways to help increase election turnout in 2020. And you can do it right from home!
Check out Vote Forward at votefwd.org for more details and the research to back up their big mail date of 10/17, but in the meantime here’s a brief overview of the process:
- Go to votefwd.org, and register for a volunteer account using your email, your Facebook account, or your Google account.
- Undergo the quick review process. NOTE: Because a human reviews every application, approval can take up to three days depending on volume.
- Get approved.
- “Adopt” voters through their simple process.
- Download letter writing form.
- Print and sign letters.
- Mail letters/Save the USPS
- WIN at GETTING OUT THE VOTE